Monday, January 04, 2016

Dream of the New Dawn


i walk gently into
the new dawn
with a list of vivid dreams
connecting
the growing crystals of time
with my inner
thoughts and emotions
feasting
on the divine loaf
of light
under the shower
of love particles
my luck begins to change
as the sweet smile of new love
shines
through my veins
energising my soul
you anoint my body with
the living
fragrance
of promise
inspiring me
to the dizzying heights
of dreaming
a strange hand opens the luminous door for me
in the moist hour
blessing my soul
filling me with the joyful songs of destiny
as i break the colourful cloud
in silence
i yearn for wisdom
in a world of reason and energy and dark matter
rising to the heart of the beloved
how wonderful
is the sweet tension
in the new
dawn of awareness?



© Lawrence T. Udo-Ekpo

No comments: