Thursday, September 01, 2011

The First Flower of Spring

you are the beam of light
the blushing molecule of wonder
oozing desire

immersed in your inner beauty
i lie calmly like the chosen son of the realm
cherry blossoms

i plunder your divine
essence, the precious nectar of the first
flower of spring

the glorious pollen
of perfection liberates my consciousness
nourishing my humble soul

breathless
with excitement
you dance to the rhythm of the earth

you fill my pillow of
light with waves of desire; quivering like
the tender heart of spring

you wrap me
tightly with the divine petals of love
the secret language of the soul

the moon sings along the
fragrant passages as you stir my heart with
the colourful dreams of home

 
© Lawrence T. Udo-Ekpo







2 comments:

CiCi said...

Hi Fancy! This is energetic and delightful. As always, your poem makes me smile.

How are you doing?
I feel like I am learning so much lately. I am reading all about gardening. I am learning a new camera. I am eating no wheat and cooking more vegetables. I hope you are doing well.

African Refugees said...

Thank you, Technobabe. How wonderful it is to hear your voice again and to know that all is well with you.

I have some great moments of bliss; making the most of the delightful spring days of Oz.