Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Winter Fragrance



The red kangaroo
Wading through the dreamtime…
Sprouting winter

You
Light my fire
With gusto…
The sound of winter
Fragrance

Birth of ambition…
The bright chaos of the night
Transformed

The blaze
Of light in the dark
Heart of winter…
Scent of the pink
Flower foretold

Sing to me, Gemini,
A deep and dazzling
Song of joy

In the inner glow
Of winter, the lost boy sows
The seed of wonder…
Drawing the magic words from
The sensitive tongue of Desire


© Lawrence
T. Udo-Ekpo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a concept, new to me. "The sound of fragrance". I really like that.

The last five lines. WOW. Very intense.

Hope all is going well with you.

African Refugees said...

I'm alive and well, Technobabe. Thank you for your interesting comment.

Jobove - Reus said...

We happen from chance and have remained a good moment, regards from Catalunya - Spain

African Refugees said...

Thank you Maria! :)